Seoul Adventures Part 1

October 15, 2014

Sorry for not posting for awhile! It has been a hectic midterm season (7 midterms and 3 assignments total) so I hope you understand my absence. Today, I'd like to share with you some pictures from my summer vacation with my family. Over the summer holidays, we had the awesome opportunity to vacation in several parts of Asia! Our first stop was to the beautiful city of Seoul in South Korea.

When I travel, I never dress well. I just don't have the energy to do anything in the morning when I travel with my family because my dad likes to wake up super early and end the day late. Never have I had a "relaxing" trip - always in a hurry to go to the next place!

This photo set contains just a couple of shots at Namsan Tower, the DMZ and surrounding areas, Myeongdong, and Korean Folk Village.


Namsan Tower:








DMZ and Surrounding Areas:








Myeongdong:


When in Korea, you buy lots of skincare products



Korean Folk Village:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. THAT'S A LOT OF SKINCARE YO

    Beautiful pictures though :) I should ask you more about this trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it is a lot but it's not for one person! When you're in Korea, you can't not buy skincare. I'll be posting a few more pictures from the trip soon :D

      Delete